Milwaukee

  • Trinidad Cruz
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2005
      Christianity in action. This is the taped sermon the gunman and the
      victims were listenting to.

      http://www.livingcog.org/files/magazines/janfeb2005/personal012005.htm

      How existentialist.

      tc
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 13, 2005
        Trinidad, I'm sorry, but this just isn't good
        enough. 'Christianity' isn't some monolithic entity you can simply
        quote and dismiss. Why are you so interested in what is second-
        rate? I am perfectly content that you are interested in science,
        but fail to see that you approach the subject in a rigorous and
        philosophical way - and that is not a critique of you as scientific
        theorist, but an observation that you have no interest in
        existential philosophy, a concept you treat with devastating
        literalism and contempt. I simply don't know why you post at this
        list - to discharge rage, and censure the heathen? Probably this is
        the parting of the ways for any exchange we might have, but it's a
        bitter disappointment, actually, since I think what this list
        desperately needs is a warm and friendly atmosphere in which the
        most vigorous disputing can go on. For the present I've run out of
        things to say, but then you never thought I had anything to say in
        the first place ... :-) Louise

        --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "Trinidad Cruz" <cruzprdb@w...>