Stay OPEN-Minded--TakeThisall ForWHAT IT IS... . [:-||

  • NEFILIM001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2005
      This is SomeOne's Strong Theory:
      -----------------------------
      Some stuff is "Borrowed" other stuff 'Believed'; while still other stuff is
      perhaps made up.

      _Previous Issue_ (http://archives.zinester.com/40491/41297.prev.html)
      _Read This Issue Online_ (http://archives.zinester.com/40491/41297.html)
      _All Issues_ (http://archives.zinester.com/40491)

      _Now on YOWUSA.COM_ (http://yowusa.com/)
      Download 34 Free Yowusa.com eBooks
      _DOI: 10.1572/yowusa.ebooks_ (http://dx.doi.org/10.1572/yowusa.ebooks)
      Optimized for the Adobe Acrobat 6 reader
      Enjoy your favorite Yowusa.com authors on the go. Read our most popular
      articles from Dale Caruso, Janice Manning, Marshall Masters, Josef Novak, Larry
      Park, Steve Russell, Dave Wright and Jacco van der Worp.
      CUT TO THE CHASE
      With Marshall Masters
      05-March-2005: Dark Star Author Andy Lloyd –
      Nibiru Orbits Sol’s Companion and Threatens Us From Afar
      _Listen For Free + Past Shows_ (http://yowusa.com/)
      Well known for his Nemesis theory amongst Nibiru researchers, Andy Lloyd
      argues in his book, _The Dark Star_ (http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/dst.html) , that
      Nibiru does not orbit Sol. Rather, it orbit’s Sol’s smaller companion
      star, called Nemesis by the many notable astronomers who’ve postulated its
      existence.
      Schooled in the natural sciences, Andy’s UK-based _Dark Star web site_
      (http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/) brings a crisp analysis to the debate with
      well-reasoned arguments and loads of _great Nibiru graphics_
      (http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/WDImages.html) . In a very real sense, Andy brings a whole new spin to the
      subject, because according to his theory, Nibiru actually orbits Nemesis,
      which in turn orbits Sol, which accounts for the odd manner in which it enters
      and leaves our own system during its flyby. While Andy feels that there are
      greater distances involved than most Nibiru researchers hypothesize, he
      hastens to add that there are also greater dangers at times like this, when the
      elliptical orbit of Nemesis brings it closest to Sol.
      ____________________________________

      _Download Our Free eBook_ (http://yowbooks.com/html/demos.html)

      Read About the San Francisco Tsunami of 2011
      Orange Blossom:
      Full Length Novelette
      Godschild Covenant:
      First 5 Chapters
      This fast-paced adventure novel offers action and romance. You get the first
      5 chapters for free, including the 2011 San Francisco tsunami. You’ll
      experience a wave top view of a Sumatra superquake-class tsunami wave as it plows
      through the San Francisco bay.
      “This story surpasses all other novels and works of fiction.” —
      Mobipocket's Opinion

      ____________________________________
      _The Sagan Continuation Project_
      (http://yowusa.com/SCP_relay2/scp_relay2.htm)
      The mission of the all-volunteer Sagan Continuation Project (SCP) is to
      continue the outbound contact efforts of astronomer Carl E. Sagan by using the
      Internet to repetitively beam a reply message into space via our immense network
      of communication satellites.
      To participate in this free, all-volunteer program, simply include the SCP
      contact message in your E-mail and web pages:

      We WELCOME all who RESPECT our FREE WILL. If you CHOOSE to HELP, then help
      us to help ourselves. There is GOOD HERE too. WE LOOK for a reply,

      Mailing Address
      Marshall Masters
      P. O. Box 67061
      Scotts Valley, CA 95067-7061
      _mail@..._ (mailto:mail@...)

      Get _weekly Internet marketing tips and strategies_
      (http://www.zinester.com/cgi/c.cgi?u=0&a=45790&t=H) to promote your online business and a free
      bonus: "The Truth About Traffic Course." It's an indispensable resource to start
      driving targeted traffic to your website now.