Help

  • rikki
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2 2:46 PM
      I am new to this messaging group, so I have not had much of a chance to
      partake in previous discussions. However, I have just received a major
      essay assignment with the topic of Sartre: Is existentialism the
      ultimate expression of Individualism . It is not due until May, but i
      need to become an expert on Existentialism fast. I was wondering if
      anyone could help me out on this. My e-mail is rikki2000@... If
      anyone can give me a hand please feel free to e-mail me I would really
      appreciate it.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2 3:49 PM
        Hi Rikki,

        Sounds like a tall order. You might also try making enquiries at:

        Louise
        ... who remains completely vague about Sartre's philosophical
        stances ...

        --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, rikki <rikki2000@r...> wrote:
        > I am new to this messaging group, so I have not had much of a
        chance to
        > partake in previous discussions. However, I have just received a
        major
        > essay assignment with the topic of Sartre: Is existentialism the
        > ultimate expression of Individualism . It is not due until May,
        but i
        > need to become an expert on Existentialism fast. I was wondering
        if
        > anyone could help me out on this. My e-mail is rikki2000@r... If
        > anyone can give me a hand please feel free to e-mail me I would
        really
        > appreciate it.

      • rikki
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2 4:03 PM