Hear, hear

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 7:27 AM
      The Supreme court has struck down the death penalty for juvenile
      offenders! This has the distinct ring of civilised action. With the
      new research about the later maturation of the human brain , we have
      begun to work toward a rational quest rather than the bloody axed
      stance of a headsman. It was five to four but it was a victory for
      the principle of rationally excused behavour over the dogmatism of
      death. Bill
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1 3:41 PM
        Superb news, Bill. Just how big a back-bencher are you?? I need to
        hang up my clogs for the night, since my old weakness for harassing
        annoying spammers is returning. Louise