Re: Tipping Points

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2005
      >What do the madmen wish to create? Nothing.

      This is their humility, from which we in the West should learn. I
      never speak as a politician but as a prophet, in regard to politics,
      or else as a commentator. It is my belief that the feeble-hearted
      Christians and the unreligious Zionist jews have contributed to loss
      of memory in the Muslim brothers and sisters of Arabia and the mid-
      east. Thus they slaughter one another. 'We' Europeans and
      Americans have made our contribution ... to them losing their faith
      and their minds. The bloodshed should stop, for they kill their own
      as well as ours.

      Echt Zarathustra