Re: more from the man north of the border

    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 1, 2005
      If this is an attempt at impudence, it failed. Impertinence, in my
      judgment. Since it was my header that was hijacked, I claim this
      right of reply. Thank you. Nandinka man, grow up, or get lost.

      Poet Regine

    • nandinka@aol.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 1, 2005
        In a message dated 2/28/2005 6:41:10 PM Mountain Standard Time,
        nandinka@... writes:
        Please unsubscribe me,thankyou
        Please,please unsubscribe

      • nandinka@aol.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 1, 2005

          Message 4 of 15 , Mar 1, 2005

            Message 5 of 15 , Mar 1, 2005
              click on 'leave group', towards upper right section of homepage.
              follow instructions.

              Message 6 of 15 , Mar 1, 2005

                Message 7 of 15 , Mar 1, 2005

                  Message 8 of 15 , Mar 1, 2005