who else is confused??

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2005
      What do you think of my update, Bill? Existentialism is the theory
      of the art of living. Louise
    • HANAN COHEN
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2005
        Both!

        Hanan

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2005
          Goodness! Are there two of you, my dear Hanan? That's split
          personality, not schizophrenia. A common mistake.

          Honeyman

          --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, HANAN COHEN <vanez91335@y...>