Re: [existlist] Re: silencing protest

  • gina goia
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2005

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/ACsqlB/TM

      > an "trial" is an individual fact in wich we are
      involved voluntarily or not so...kafka's "trial"it
      happens on a very large scale,you could be one of thus
      or not...and if you had had been in one,what do you
      mean?it is to much for you,or you did already your
      sacrifice for the humanitiy?calm down and get ready
      for the next one...I mean "trial"...let me know what u
      read now,advise me,please...gina