Kierkegaard

  • Will Brown
    Message 1 of 39 , Feb 20, 2005
      Hi, Will Brown here. For those of you who are interested in
      Kierkegaard, the following site contains a collection of K-quotes,
      attributed to source, including page numbers, that I add to from time
      to time. Presently, the collection has reached a tad over six hundred
      quotes. If any wishes to begin a dialogue on things Kierkegaardian, I
      am more than willing to comply.

      http://www.geocities.com/wilbro99/
    • Will Brown