the urge to be the same

  • Siobhan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2005
      Wittgensteinian Santeria? That's pretty funny, Trinidad. I find most
      of your posts from yesterday quite deliciously wicked. You seem a
      well balanced individual, fully intellectually devoted, and then also
      deeply emotional. Sorry for the psychoanalysis. Actually though, I
      liked the story, especially the ending. I'm guessing that you told it
      tongue in cheek; because everything else you post usually is opposed
      the religious or mythological. Are you suggesting something
      Syncretist? Surely the dangers of organized anything are suspicious
      and fraught with the same fascist tendencies. I came across a group
      called United Universism which tries to include any and all types of
      religions and philosophies. Being an Existentialist is the most
      individual practical philosophy there is. It's unfortunate that it's
      also so starkly defined, because it becomes prey and haunt of many a
      wanderer and eclectic . . .Siobhan