Re: evasive idiocy on display

  • Trinidad Cruz
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 16, 2005
      What do we need moderation for Doc. You think it's all just the "fly
      in the box" game. Macbeth should 've moderated those crones with his
      sword. You're such a dipstick.Then again literary allusion is utterly
      wasted on you.You actually think you have any comprehension of what
      I'm about? You could argue, if you were intelligent enough, that I'm
      formulating a Wittgensteinian Santeria.
      tc