Re: Kierkegaard

    Message 1 of 39 , Feb 2, 2005
      "beware of false prophets"

      long live paranoia, she whispered, in the ear of A****

      gently yours,

      louie

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "Nolan Hatley" <the_nolster@h...>
      wrote:

      > Vickie,
      >
      > Yes! I saw this at Borders the other day, and after looking at the
      price
      > searched the university library, sadly to no avail. I will
      probabbly end up
      > purchasin it. What is this other biography by a Hong, you say? I
      also find
      > the role of women in Kierkegaard's life extemely intriguing and
      interesting.
      > In fact, this among other things has propelled me to a personal
      project
      > that will take many years to acomplish concerning these aspects of
      K's life.

      <the_nolster@h...> wrote:

      > > > Who's the author? I'm reading Allistair Haney's biography of
      > >Kierkegaard
      > > > right now. It's pretty lame.
      > > >
      > > > Nolan

      > >detail
      > >Just

    • Will Brown
      Message 39 of 39 , Feb 20, 2005
        Hi, Will Brown here. For those of you who are interested in
        Kierkegaard, the following site contains a collection of K-quotes,
        attributed to source, including page numbers, that I add to from time
        to time. Presently, the collection has reached a tad over six hundred
        quotes. If any wishes to begin a dialogue on things Kierkegaardian, I
        am more than willing to comply.

        http://www.geocities.com/wilbro99/