Re: Kierkegaard

    Message 1 of 39 , Feb 2, 2005
      Yes, Vickie.

      Echt even.

      what is love??

      another big ask.

      questions first.

      then existence.

      answers.

      Knott Takeover

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "vickieyoungmays"
      <vickieyoungmays@y...> wrote:

      > Thanks for the reply. I would think Kierkegaard would have loved
      for me to read his
      > bio, after all this is the man who said, ""The day will come when
      not only my writings,
      > but precisely my life--the intriguing secret of all the machinery--
      will be studied and
      > studied." And who rewrote all his journals feeling cofident one
      day they would be
      > widely read.
      > Vickie
    • Will Brown
      Message 39 of 39 , Feb 20, 2005
        Hi, Will Brown here. For those of you who are interested in
        Kierkegaard, the following site contains a collection of K-quotes,
        attributed to source, including page numbers, that I add to from time
        to time. Presently, the collection has reached a tad over six hundred
        quotes. If any wishes to begin a dialogue on things Kierkegaardian, I
        am more than willing to comply.

        http://www.geocities.com/wilbro99/