Re: Kierkegaard

  • vickieyoungmays
    Message 1 of 39 , Feb 2, 2005
      The author is Joakim Garff who is a Danish proff. that has been reseraching
      Kierkegaard. I read the Hong's bio a few years ago and I felt like it was pretty good.
      I'll stay away from Hanley's if it's that bad. I'm not sure if there is much else bio wise
      on him, but his writings speaks volumes about his life. I am always interested by the
      role women play in Kiergegaard's life. He was a very unusual guy.
      Vickie

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "Nolan Hatley" <the_nolster@h...> wrote:

      > Who's the author? I'm reading Allistair Haney's biography of Kierkegaard
      > right now. It's pretty lame.
      >
      > Nolan
      >
      > >From: "vickieyoungmays" <vickieyoungmays@y...>
      > >To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
      > >Subject: [existlist] Kierkegaard
      > >Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 01:08:25 -0000
      > >

      > >Hi to everyone since I just joined this group.
      > >
      > >Has anyone read the new Kerkegaard Bio? Wow it must include every detail
      > >of his
      > >short lived life at a hefty 872 pages adding up to 3 pounds of text. Just
      > >wanting to
      > >know if it was worth my time.
      > >
      > >Thanks,
      > >Vickie

    • Will Brown
      Message 39 of 39 , Feb 20, 2005
        Hi, Will Brown here. For those of you who are interested in
        Kierkegaard, the following site contains a collection of K-quotes,
        attributed to source, including page numbers, that I add to from time
        to time. Presently, the collection has reached a tad over six hundred
        quotes. If any wishes to begin a dialogue on things Kierkegaardian, I
        am more than willing to comply.

        http://www.geocities.com/wilbro99/