usually free

  • Trinidad Cruz
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2 8:19 AM
      There is a sect of modern universalist Christians that believe there
      is an incarnation of Jesus in every human generation. This has come
      home to me with a vengeance lately. As I have been traveling the last
      few days, out "amongst them English", and been forced once again into
      the delusional world of Microsoft in my need to accesss other
      computers, I have come to realize that Bill Gates must be the Jesus
      Christ in this generation. He is promoting an inferior product,
      promising bliss, witholding important information, and making one pay
      for the priviledge of esoteric knowledge to save one's computing
      life. The programming itself produces an incurable pathological
      disorder in the machine leading to inevitable surrender and death,
      something one can only delay by paying and paying and paying. Albeit
      many cry out for his crucifixion; but this is a different age; and he
      is an American citizen who doesn't live in Louisiana. No nails for
      this Jesus. I do fear for my own situation, having now entered the
      Hotel California anew, due to my own generosity in lending out my
      laptop a few months ago, since the doorway out of the place is always
      moving. There are a lot of pretty pretty boys around, and steely
      knives and such, but then none of them are my friends, and things are
      not going to be OK for them, and eventually I will find my way home
      by myself, no matter how many times they wake me up in the middle of
      the night and tell me I won't. As for everyone else I recommend
      pilgrimages to Washington state, and sweaty prayer sessions before
      the pearly gates there, just don't forget to bring dollars for the
      collection plate. I apologize in advance, in the quite possible event
      that this message turns out not to say what I originally wrote. I
      think that little MS Word paper clip guy is watching me. He already
      suggested that perhaps I meant something else.

      "usually free"
      Trinidad Cruz
    • John Baptist
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5 4:14 AM
        This is a master piece- forget that philosophy and
        crap !!!!!

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5 4:51 AM
          Except that Trini only ever apologises, and never actually says
          sorry. The pearly gates comprise a humour for adults only. Uni

          -- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, John Baptist <aristogeit@y...>