RE: [existlist] Kierkegaard

  • Nolan Hatley
    Message 1 of 39 , Feb 1, 2005
      Who's the author? I'm reading Allistair Haney's biography of Kierkegaard
      right now. It's pretty lame.

      Nolan

      >From: "vickieyoungmays" <vickieyoungmays@...>
      >To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [existlist] Kierkegaard
      >Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 01:08:25 -0000
      >

      >Hi to everyone since I just joined this group.
      >
      >Has anyone read the new Kerkegaard Bio? Wow it must include every detail
      >of his
      >short lived life at a hefty 872 pages adding up to 3 pounds of text. Just
      >wanting to
      >know if it was worth my time.
      >
      >Thanks,
      >Vickie

    • Will Brown
      Message 39 of 39 , Feb 20, 2005
        Hi, Will Brown here. For those of you who are interested in
        Kierkegaard, the following site contains a collection of K-quotes,
        attributed to source, including page numbers, that I add to from time
        to time. Presently, the collection has reached a tad over six hundred
        quotes. If any wishes to begin a dialogue on things Kierkegaardian, I
        am more than willing to comply.

        http://www.geocities.com/wilbro99/