Re: Kierkegaard

    Message 1 of 39 , Feb 1, 2005
      Vickie,

      I think Kierkegaard himself would say, 'no', but hey, the man was an
      ironist. If you either enjoy it or feel in any other way impelled
      to start and continue the read, surely do so ... with a very clear
      conscience ... :-)

      Louise

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "vickieyoungmays"
      <vickieyoungmays@y...> wrote:

      > Hi to everyone since I just joined this group.
      >
      > Has anyone read the new Kerkegaard Bio? Wow it must include every
      detail of his
      > short lived life at a hefty 872 pages adding up to 3 pounds of
      text. Just wanting to
      > know if it was worth my time.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Vickie
    • Will Brown
      Message 39 of 39 , Feb 20, 2005
        Hi, Will Brown here. For those of you who are interested in
        Kierkegaard, the following site contains a collection of K-quotes,
        attributed to source, including page numbers, that I add to from time
        to time. Presently, the collection has reached a tad over six hundred
        quotes. If any wishes to begin a dialogue on things Kierkegaardian, I
        am more than willing to comply.

        http://www.geocities.com/wilbro99/