Re: Boo hoo

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2005
      Amen. Line in the sand. We're all adults.

      "A long work of nature it was to smooth and polish all the pebbles
      of this bay: a long work it will be, a labour of mutual
      abrasiveness, before in others' company we may sit at ease."

      - Stomar of Fintry, in 'Poems from the Irish Anthology'.

      with acknowledgments to the asgill press, Lincoln, 1979,
      for I copy these words from a framed poster, calligraphy by an old
      friend (as friends go ...), lifelong servant to literature and the
      education of the young, Gordon Jackson, and drawing of a decorated
      Celtic cross by his son Paul.

      Mary, where are you?

      Louise