Re: [existlist] Re: Beckett

  • rubster cruiser
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 13, 2005
      yes, she is a young indian woman.... who has just been to the doctor's and found out she has hypertension.
      does that help?

      louise <hecubatoher@...> wrote:

      Rubster is a young Indian woman. Knott was responding to her
      enquiry. I think she misinterpreted his indirectness as some form
      of hostility. Ontology is not about persons. It's not about
      humans. It's not about animals. It's about thinking, and how
      thought is categorised. No use, though, unless human worth is
      integral to the process of thinking. Misinterpretation is often
      hurtful. That does not mean the statement is untrue. It means that
      hearing the truth - if it is a truth - is for a time unpleasant,
      maybe even worse. Louise

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, rubster cruiser <rubster85@y...>
      wrote:
      > well hello all.. long time.
      >
      > i am just popping in to ask a question.... can someone PLEASE mail
      some links on beckett's works (esp. plays)? i really need to
      understand more of beckett....