Re: Off and away

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2005
      Bill, I trust your instincts, and am interested to read this post
      as any other. Plodding on, I have no arguments to offer here. I
      just know it's better than you think. Well acquainted with people's
      impatience with my absence of proof or sometimes of coherence, I
      would ask readers on this occasion not to tell me how inadequate
      this message is. Many of your posts mean a great deal to me, and I
      instinctively and barely consciously deny this at the time 'in
      public' here. It's as though they're too true, too early true.
      That's my plausible deniability. Prophecy and purity require that
      one turn away, disown. Waiting for the organs of perception to
      develop. That natural miracle is perfectly compatible with
      pragmatic and scientific information such as your intelligence group
      and your cosmology magazines supply. I got thrown out of Sartre
      group (unless it was some inadvertent technical error) on grounds,
      it seems of [lack of] topicality. As I was discussing with Tommy
      Beavitt shortly before this happened, I don't know what the concept
      means. Any concept requires some sort of agreement from a
      collective, to be socially useful. How to tell paradox from
      contradiction? Obey the rules .... and .... let it all hang out.
      That's going further than the hippies did. Man ,what have we got to
      lose?? The Woman Who Loses Her Name