plans

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2005
      Yahoo is slow, or chivalrous, tonight. Seems to me the list would
      benefit from a new thread, or several. Formality is sometimes
      needful, a necessary evil, a path through the fog. At least I think
      it better - whenever I can see to think - than the kind of
      indirectness which is discourteous, demanding and unclear.
      Pseudonyms have evolved from personal need. They may evolve into
      directness or better forms of indirectness, or start dissolving in a
      sea of trust. Better than Hamlet's sea of troubles. Not as good a
      metaphor, though. Who do you think I am? Shakespeare??