Re: questions for parrots

  • Knott
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2005
      > 1. Is interestism >, <, or = to nooism?

      I don't believe so...but i can only surmise from discourse I had with
      le Duard. I do not owe him an apology...that I am sure of.

      > 2. How is invention which may or not have been inspired by positive
      > absurdism/nihilism/interestism the same as progress?

      Invention may not be at all like progress. I cannot define the
      latter. I mean, I know what the dictionary says, but i am not sure
      that what people see as progress actually is.

      Bird Brain