spagghetified

  • Mary Jo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11 6:33 PM
      Sue me. I want to continue physically. Theoretically doesn't mean
      shit. But even if I don't, it's not 'wrong' to desire it. And if I'm
      a considered a child after raising and loving children and all the
      adults around me who act like children, so be it. We only think we
      know what we're looking at when we look at stars. If 'george' or you
      or anybody else wants to insist on relative truth, why not that too?
      Yeah, why not that? Looking at the beautiful horrific cosmos is a
      relative exercise in subjective experience. After all, what does it
      really matter? <Our prior feeble conjectures about reality are
      dwarfed by these relative time holocosts.> Relativity is all we have,
      and that in itself renders everything we say and do relative, but
      never absurd. This alone gives me permission to imagine or create any
      kind of reality I choose. Mary

      > I really liked Biggy`s post except it ,in some way, relied on
      Woody