Re: tentative eleventh post ( knott did thirteen so there! )

  • Mary Jo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2005
      Yes, Louise. I may be under the influence and sick of throwing pearls
      before swine, but thanks for providing the basis for my eternal
      hatred of the likes of Aristotle. Either we're all gods, or there
      isn't one. F**k the g-ds. F**k Aristotle. Mary

      "Aristotle set finis* to the doctrine of immortality by
      affirming that the "eternal intelligence", which was the same as the
      Supreme Being, alone was eternal. This postulated the complete
      denial of individual immortality."