Re: without guile

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2005
      > I'm beginning to feel there isn't a very fair playing field in
      this little experimental theatre of the absurd known as existlist.

      Mary Jo's interpretation of our list!

      I hope it's rather more varied than that. Speaking personally, the
      dramatic-pseudonymous wordplay evolving into friendly spaceship-
      warfare among existential groups was something that just happened,
      as part of my own history of thinking. Just as eduard developed
      Nooism to deal with hidden accusations and evasive tactics at his
      place of work. It's part of me as a constructive schizophrenic -
      others must decide whether they can respect it / make any sense of
      what I'm doing.

      bible devotee, philosophical