Introduction

  • Joseph G.
    Message 1 of 32 , Nov 24, 1999
      Hello,
      My name is Joseph F. Guarino. I am a 29 year old, undergraduate student at the University of Houston (Texas in the US). I graduate in the December and am going to pursue an advanced degree in Transpersonal Psychology (I hope anyway). I just wanted to introduce myself to the group and ask for a brief bio from other members. I have recently joined several groups I think might be interesting and have found very little activity in all of them. Does anyone have any interest in transpersonal philosophy or various studies that might relate to this field of inquiry? So far, Ken Wilber's writing are the most impressive I have seen. I would love to know a little about ALL of you guys and the interests (passions) you have in life. From what I see, it might spark conversation in the list, so community sharing shouldn't get in the way and overcrowd anyone's e-mail. If you want to e-mail me privately that would be just fine.

      Looking Forward To Responses,

      Joseph F. Guarino
    • Herman
      Message 32 of 32 , Mar 1, 2010
        Hi Gordon,

        On 2 March 2010 06:57, Gordon LeVasseur <gordonlevasseur@...> wrote:
        > Hello everybody,
        >
        > I am new to the group, new to existentialism, but not new to
        > existence. Is there anything I should know to be a participant? Is
        > there anything you need to know?

        A hearty 'welcome aboard' from me.

        I think you know too much already; you're not getting out of this alive :-)

        Cheers

        Polly