Re: Stuff and things

  • Knott
    Message 1 of 29 , Jan 11, 2005
      > I used to think that there must be a 'reason' that we
      > bother getting up in the morning. Being able to accept
      > that there isnt will not only be scary but also
      > incredibly liberating.

      I agree to the 'liberating' part, but perhaps not the scarey one.
      Well, now that I think...why isn't there a reason to get up? I have
      nothing driving me but interest...I can't explain who I am or if I
      exist, but I do perceive direction from interest--for lack of a
      better term. It is not interesting to me to lay in bed...it is not
      interesting to kill others (whether or not I can prove they exist...I
      cannot prove they don't)...I am interested in doing...even if it
      isn't real--even if I am not I.

      Thatsmy Knuttshell