Re: [existlist] moderation

  • Susan Schnelbach
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2005
      I've decided. There seems to be an extreme violation of the 10 post per
      day limit today. I'm happy to see a few newcomers participating and
      it's great to see some serious philosophical and, if I'm not mistaken,
      even some phenomenology discussion.

      However, the empty posts need to stop. This is not a chat channel, you
      don't have to constantly be 'chatting' at the group. Please take time
      to think about what you are posting to the group and how it contributes
      to the overall tone.

      Welcome to the newcomers. It is always interesting to read new thoughts.

      Susan