more on time zones

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2005
      What is rudeness? I think it's different from impertinence which I
      hate with a passionate hatred. The former issues from love.
      Mischievous children abound in it. They also know there is a price
      to be paid if they go too far, and on such occasions a stronger
      child may well pretend guilt in order to protect the weaker.
      Impertinence is an affront to honour candour and reverence for the
      elders of the community. I am willing to be defiant toward the
      elders if they are ignorantly siding with the impertinent young ...
      or middle-aged.
      Rudeness is in the mind of the premature beholder. Over time, it
      manifests as revelation. Do you not believe in salvation? Fools!
      We have redeemed salvation and wrested it from the unbelievers who
      thought they were following Christ.

      dionysus, or, the Overman ...
    • Knott
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2005