may i be like mrs camus or is that too much

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2005
      Good evening everyone. I'm lacking inspiration, I'm afraid. Unlike
      old Aeolus, or his bag. When going out for one of my walks today, I
      waited over a minute for the strong gusting winds to subside so I
      could properly shut the inner porch door before nipping out to close
      and lock the front door, thus to keep out most of the draught. The
      air temperature itself is quite mild - have not worn a jacket or
      coat today, only a combination of woollens and scarf, well, sort
      of. This is not a journal entry. It is not a diary entry. It has
      not even been an entry. Attempt at existential message, not of the
      parlour or the sitcom, but of the spaceship. Hundreds of books wait
      on the shelves. If there is impatience, it does not show. Today
      was recuperation. And some discovery. Refugee [JP]