Progress? Report

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2005
      Since there was a legitamate excuse for our aberrent behavour, our
      fifteenth wedding anniversary, was a subtle gas. I bought the bride
      a fine outfit from Fredricks of Hollywood and as said ,I fronted
      in top hat and gloves. We actually shocked people into recognition
      of lost behavour patterns. At one of the better restaurants in this
      cow town we did not see so much as anyone in a suit let alone
      evening clothes. Some of the buffalo gals were in galoshes while
      the young swains were in the new, uniform de joure, baggy pants,
      sweatshirt and pitiful baseball cap.
      I usually am quietly condescending in public but when those little
      maggots began to give us looks I quit lowering my eyes. I had
      forgotten how much damage you can do to the swine heard when well
      dressed. The beer tender who had been somewhat dismissive when I
      ordered Club Soda actually started when I snapped my fingers at him
      for the wifes after dinner drink. The phoney faggot waiter had real
      trouble with serving a soup course after Lobster rangoon and sans
      salid. I openly suggested we would have it our way or he would have
      no tip. I spoke with the manager and he thanked me for showing his
      young troops some forgotten standards. Priscilla looked great and
      being of the military , country club set can do arrogance with just
      the correct malace. She made no mistakes in decorum and by the end
      of the evening had the barbari in remarkable control.
      It wasn`t quite Beef and Burgandy but Mess Dress and a sword might
      be too much for people who bring their unmannered siblings to supp.
      Off with their heads! Bill