Scares me

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2005
      Bookdoc, I have learned, as you suggest, that the rank and file of
      religous followers are dolts. I have had religous zealots hand me my
      head, never underestimate a Jeuiit priest. They are the popes green
      berets and can be most formatable. These japanese I spoke of
      frightned me because of their ability to manipulate substances and
      plan on a level that made them most dangerous.Since you apparently
      live in a civilised part of the world I doubt you are that much
      suprised by intelligence. Here the smart people move away and the
      drooling religios are led about by scoundrels who tithe, tithe,
      tithe the faithful. The pastor wants a Chrystler, not revolution or
      mass destruction. The five men who delivered the sarin had advanced
      degrees in applied physics, computer design, physics research and
      biological research. Their mad master manipulated these people to
      mule sarin aboard the Tokoyo subway. I have not met a revolutionary
      of that level. It is the level of mind control on types that should
      be resistant to simple manipulation that alarms me. We all know
      university is a culling process and the pathological followers are
      directed away from sensitive areas of study. Evidentally these
      terrorists passed the tests, dropped the acid and bought the
      program. I find that unusual, a breach of the boadest, fine security
      screen.
      Because I have a very low suseptability to hypnotism I was asked
      if I wanted to meet Charley. I refused because of the possibility of
      retaliation by his followers. People with strong, natural hypnotic
      talents seldom penetrate high level groups with security sensitive
      backgrounds. That the cult leader found access to those people and
      was allowed to recrute them seems most unusual.That the security
      state in japan was reticent to infiltrate and destroy the cult
      because of religous grounds tends to suggest collusion at a high
      level. This leader got to people at levels that should have been
      protected. I guess I do not buy the religous excuse and I think that
      may be what you also expect.People who can raise great amounts of
      money, seem able to use perfected mind control methods and have
      access to exotic weaponery bear watching. That is a triad of talents
      that should trigger alarms soon on, long before they run for the
      Afgan/Packistan border.
      As you said a pastor who preaches to idiots will just get rich
      but one who subverts physicists with LSD has some rare talents. Bill