The Dynamic of Objectiving

  • Mary Jo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2005
      Trinidad,

      I had to wait upon some quiet time before I could digest your
      proposed model; and now that I have, I must say it's quite logical
      and profound. The first statement below seems obvious but not
      actually so, especially when we have to contend with the twin
      motivations of religion or nihilism. One proposes that we don't need
      cognition and the other than it doesn't matter.

      <The purpose of cognition is proving cognition is tenable and thus
      capable of continuing.>

      <To move on in theory we must be concerned with observing the dynamic
      of objectivising and seek to define its root cause since though it
      has manifested a past objective universe which is recollectable for
      us it is not in itself only a past dynamic. Because it cannot become
      objectivised it cannot be trapped in the past.>

      That the dynamic itself can't be objectivised is the solution to the
      quantum paradox, and it seems all that remains is an event which
      proves the validity of the model. In some Eastern thought there is
      the concept that the universe is being constantly manifested, moment
      by moment by the observer, that there is no meaningful past or future
      except in an evolutionary sense. If this idea is sifted out and
      isolated from any mystical baggage, is this similar to what you are
      proposing?

      Well things are waking about my place and need my attention. I
      haven't had my brain challenged for so very long, this is really
      great. Thanks to all. Here's to a phenomenal New Year!