sham gig

  • Mary Jo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2004
      Bill, There's no intelligence in any of that madness. When religion
      is no longer used to justify violence or love, we might turn a
      corner. Scientists and 'technical' people are not immune from
      stupidity but have unique positions of credibility that amuse me. The
      first tip off to the validity of any activity should be
      the 'spiritual' BS test.

      If we need the unknown to empower our deeds, perhaps we need a self-
      check. Deterrence or encouragement should come from within the freest
      state of being possible. And if we find ourselves going down a road
      of guns or roses, at least admit we're doing it because we just plain
      want to. Mary