Re: [existlist] further observations

  • Baztuk@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2004
      Mary

      wow, what an amazing idea, that there is something in the very air we
      breathe that makes us think that this "world" that we see is everything that it is"
      my own experience with halucogens tells me that it could quite easily be
      affecting the colour, shape, size and distance of everything around us.
      what happens when you go into space?
      are these "halucogens" really a way of seeing some things as they really are?
      does this offer an explanation for colour blindness?
      hmmmm definitely something to think about.

      Baz