Want to see

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2004
      Trini, So many times we see what we are told is appropriate for us
      to see.Schopenhaur says that first an idea is anathama, then it is
      claimed wrong and finally it is accepted as total truth.
      With the sort of concepts we are discussing now, 99% of the
      population will never see them in any but a sanitized form. The
      idea of physical threshold that inserts breaks in the continuity of
      what we see could be most disturbing.The idea this may be a
      feedback mechanism from an unknown and unknownable interface is a
      great departure from our cherished linead custody of logic. The
      great confidence relies on the idea it has worked for so long but
      now we might ask , has it? Great discussion, thanks , Bill