Re: post-modernism, nihilism and Shane

  • Trinidad Cruz
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 26, 2004
      The problem with nihilism is that it is essentially not embraceable;
      that is in practice or belief it is relativism or the denoument of
      relativism. Thinking of it makes it not what it is. It becomes in the
      contemplation relative and something. Thinking of it deeply enough
      will lead one to conclude quite arguably that it is Cartesian in
      origin and even empirical in nature. I think I may think creates a
      proposition unanswered yet presupposes a possible answer.

      Truth in quantum reality is not observed but moreso observing. In a
      fully dimensional quantum picture truth pre-exists the observation as
      does the observing, and the contemporaneousness of the observer with
      the observation obliterates or negates the truth unless the observer
      can think the existence of the observing into reasonable hypothesis.
      The inexactness of the science must match the inexactness of the
      experiment or process in order to reasonably understand any result
      since no result is exact. The movement of the thinking is the truth,
      while that thought of is never exactly the same. It is true once as it
      is thought in the thinking and that is all. A quantum universe is a
      universe discovering itself; and that is indicative of a fundamental
      structure exuded of dynamic rather than solidity. The map of it is the
      thoughts of it.

      Nihilism as it is usually understood is an exact thing. It is arguably
      therefore a philosophical product of empiricism. We may not propose an
      experiment of validation or even reasonable hypothesis for it because
      the dynamic of thinking obliterates it. But then, with a bit of a
      smile, we may arguably propose that everything affected by the dynamic
      of thinking is really nothing at all and call that modern nihilistic
      theory. And there we could find some agreement since it is the dynamic
      of thinking that is the everything.

      Trinidad Cruz