quantum darwinism

  • Mary Jo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2004
      I find the research of this article very stimulating. There is an
      elegant dance that takes place in the realm of phenomenology. The
      article is trying to explain the mechanism that enables objectivity.
      I would emphasize that the exquisite evolution of organism and
      environment that has culminated in human consciousness still has the
      potential to unlock all obstacles to individual human power. At that
      point, it won't be necessary to take anything by force. Mary

      <http://www.fsmitha.com/h3/time16.htm>