terms

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 25, 2004
      George, some conversations are nothing of the sort, they're
      monologues of aggressive self-defence based on a lack of sensibility
      or simply of head-gear [the contents thereof]. head-analysis has
      almost died out in Britain save in scientific/mathematical and
      dissenting political contexts. those who can't take the neglect and
      persecution and bribery to which they're subjected become as nasty
      as any cornered animal. this is rough-and-ready assertion, which
      needs more context and detail, but represents something I've
      observed from the margins for a quarter-century. I'd call you a
      believer, actually, since you're so honest about your atheism. if
      Kierkegaard were really present now, he'd think he were finally
      getting through, his message. by the way, the lost message was
      about Schopenhauer kicking his wife downstairs, I'd heard. on the
      tv, Alaister Sim playing Ebenezer Scrooge, and Bonnie Greer making a
      comment. tears, "oh Tim, my tiny Tim ..." Louise
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 21, 2007
        Thanks, Wil, Louise - I meant to say that morality (herd or
        aristocratic) attempts to destroy alterity. How do you believe FN
        defines the terms good and evil?- Mary