Military paperwork

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2004
      Mary, It is worse than that, you have to use their lawyer. Use their
      law books and stand before their courts. It is really simpler to
      obey orders and that is what they want anyway.
      George is coming down to nut cutting time, it`s shit or get off
      the pot . Rumsfeld took a bunch of shit off the NG troops in Kuwait
      this morning. When guys with those fat pensions yak at the Sec
      Defense there is trouble brewing. George tried to do war on the
      cheap with few political consequences. Now I do not think we can
      remain at strength without the draft. We may need a true wartime
      footing for two to three years. By then every mother in the country
      will be hunting conservatives with dogs. Talk about playing into
      Hillarys strong suit. Bush 111 is warming up for a take over after
      Bush11. I dont think they can stuff enough ballot boxes to get it
      done. You might have a great time going political this next round.
      All human knowledge can be distilled to 10 to the 19 bits. Rose and
      White calculate that using scanning tunneling microscopy these bits
      could be inscribed within one gram of material. So this is how we
      should send our great message to the cosmos. This precious package
      would still require a cocoon of 10,000 kilograms to accelerate it
      from our planet to a speed of 0.1% of the speed of light, protect it
      from radiation damage along a tenthousand light year route and then
      decelerate it upon arrival. Then we send these packages to the four
      winds and wait, forever. I doubt this will excite the funding boys
      at NASA, it is easier to hit golf balls on the moon.
      Finally I think they drag out Dylan like a mummy and hand him an
      award. He mumbles something about the indians and plays a song
      that no one has heard. Then he goes back to the beach and pretends
      to be alive. You see Nixon had him killed years ago, right after
      Nixon moved to San Clemente. Thats when Reagan grew balls and had
      John Lynnon hit. Bill