Two topics

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2004
      Since I was busy knocking the UFO believers I went back to Nature
      and read some of the latest thoughts regarding contacting ET. It
      seems we are in a back to the future mode. Now we may get the most
      bang for the buck with space probes that carry outward for many
      thousand years. All earths written knowledge could be put on
      material of less than a few grams. These researchers are not
      interested in any returns soon, they are talkiing about hundreds of
      thousands of years in space. It all underlines the futility of
      distances posed by intersteller communication.
      The other matter concerns a recent rash of pedophilia among our
      stiff necked protestant stalwarts. The evangelicals have initiated
      youth pastors who are spreading more than the faith. These bosos
      like young girls and spend a good deal of pastoral time trying to
      get the panties off the sheep. The sheep are bleeting but the
      pastors pick on an age of concent group. Walla, our massivly over
      policed society has felony laws against counselors banging clients.
      We have three high profile cases ongoing. The catholic priests are
      breathing a sigh of relief, somebody else`s turn in the barrell.
      Bill