JPE's

  • Mary Jo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2004
      Bill, this is such a diverse and disallusioned group of believers,
      but they scare me nonetheless. They are just as guilty of sloppy
      wishful thinking and lacking in logic as the religious, so they slip
      in and out of mainstream agnosticism and new age mumbo-jumbo. Will
      governments use any JPEs to control the masses? Probably. Mary