Re: Bobby Zimmerman

  • Mary Jo
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2004
      The house he grew up in was up for sale a few years ago. I wished I
      could have bought it from Bertram Bergeron, probably a distant cousin
      of mine. In some ways, Dylan reminds me of Knott, constantly defying
      definition, hiding behind the absurdity of life, yet persistent in
      living and experiencing. Some day, Bobby will be the stuff of folk
      songs of a new generation, but they will still explain, "and I answer
      them most mysteriously, are birds free from the chains of the skyway?"