aphorisms again

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2004
      It's way way misleading to say a type of Christianity - or even
      fundamentalist religions in general - are the problem, leading to
      wars, etc. Jealousy is the main problem, and is myriad. Nietzsche
      is the answer. One does, however, have to distinguish domains.
      There are many forms of life, each requiring its specific honour.
      And from the practice of honour, which is a sensibility (look at
      seventeenth century prose in England, for instance, including
      sermons), flows respect. Domains. The herd of Nineveh is not the
      herd of Will to Power. I don't speak out of my ass, but I do speak
      from a mystery only dimly present to me in the moment. From
      multiple confirmations do I take confidence, and label the words as
      prophetic, awaiting their time. And some may be living now in a
      time that for me is future. If so, I write these words for you, now.
      If in your own mind thought may meet thought without the paralysis
      of habituated defence, then your own thought may meet another's
      thought likewise. This is the beginning on the ending of wars.
      Louise