lacking transport

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2004
      morning, eduard

      oh what a catalogue of awkwardnesses greet my rising

      going to take my bath i find the water's barely tepid

      paul comes in the bathroom, as i'm running the water between my
      fingers, standing there beside the bath, and he flatly disbelieves
      me at first - 'the water can't be cold, the Rayburn's been on all
      night', and i say, oh what the heck, i'm too weary to rehearse the
      arguments, you know how it is, you men, what won't you believe,
      against even evidence of the senses, if an explanation isn't
      forthcoming

      he was scaring the hell out of me, anyway, as i rapidly took a cool
      bath and washed my hair and there he is banging on the pipes with a
      hammer to get the water flowing through, i must admit it does seem
      to be doing the trick, and he should be able to take a hot bath
      shortly

      but i can't get on very far yet with my existential posting plans
      because he's got his eye on yet another radio he's bidding for, so
      that will find him at screen before long following developments

      i'm heavy after cheese on toast, done in Rayburn oven, must stir out
      of doors and walk around grey-white sheet of cloud only cerulean at
      far west horizon my head is so thick again but short on sleep so
      usual physical low-point anyway mid-afternoon

      'burglars don't get me'

      more compassion would not come at all amiss in this world

      going now :-)

      louise
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2004
        oh god, sorry, wrong group. nowhere to hide my head now!!!

        someone else ....