Hellanic ect

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2004
      Louise, too cryptic for me, What ideologies, what inflamation/
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2004
        Bill,

        I really do not understand much of what passes between you and Mary,
        so thought I'd obfuscate a little before I can actually post the
        result of my researches. Homeric poetry and Hellenic philosophy
        interest me - the way politics gets dragged in, when I don't live in
        your country, hear your media, or even watch much of your film
        output, confuses me no end. I'm interested in politics, too, but
        it's intensely connected in my mind with interactions of local life
        here, British TV coverage of events and debates, and such historical
        awareness as I've garnered in the last quarter-century. Still have
        no idea who Paul Bunyan might be, or what the blue ox is or
        signifies. Ca ne fait rien.

        Louise