cyclops

  • Mary Jo
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2004
      Jesus, Bill. Stuff I prefer not to think about, but all good food for
      thought. It's like there's one big eye out there attached to one big
      head that wants to do everybody's thinking for them. Maybe someday
      there will be one big brain, sort of like Teilard's idea. Perish the
      thought. Trying to stop people from communicating, or deciding what
      everyone's public and even private discourse should be will NEVER
      work. Also, flushing out insurgents by whatever means is usually good
      as long as you know who they are. Mary