Children of the universe

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2004
      It is by their amino acids that protiens are built. From protiens
      the tissues of life are formed. Amino acids are not alive in the
      classic sense of the word. Like syllables form only parts of words
      amino acids are only building blocks of protiens. Protiens are the
      words of life and tissues are the grand manifestos. The Declaration
      of Independance would be sentances fleshed out into grand
      discourse. Form precedes function so a thinking organism , with its
      grand tissue array, must be built before the syllables of thought
      are uttered.
      The thinking, speaking, reading organism must continue its
      physical evolution if the grand thoughts are to be written. Indeed
      if comprehension is weak even greatness of the past is dimmed. So ,
      if the children of the universe are to evolve better language, more
      fluent poetry, their tissues must exhibit healthy function.
      There is no scism between the physical world of science and the
      artful word of letters. They diminish and build hand in hand as the
      children of the universe grow into the unknown. Bill
    • Mary Jo
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2004
        Bill, that's very good. From the first aboriginal sounds to our most
        lofty philosophies, it's all a kind of childish babble at its worst.
        At its best, it intelligent communication between adults using every
        possible function of their form to understand and progress. The
        language of our human being is built upon 4 letters, AGTC. The
        mathematics of our universe is built upon the zen koan - from 1
        arises 2, from 2 arises 3, and from 3 everything arises. There is no
        life without without the fundamental recipes. We are indeed a
        language, but we need better translators. Mary

        > It is by their amino acids that protiens are built. From protiens
        > the tissues of life are formed. Amino acids are not alive in the
        > classic sense of the word. Like syllables form only parts of words
        > amino acids are only building blocks of protiens. Protiens are the
        > words of life and tissues are the grand manifestos. The
        Declaration
        > of Independance would be sentances fleshed out into grand
        > discourse. Form precedes function so a thinking organism , with its
        > grand tissue array, must be built before the syllables of thought
        > are uttered.
        > The thinking, speaking, reading organism must continue its
        > physical evolution if the grand thoughts are to be written. Indeed
        > if comprehension is weak even greatness of the past is dimmed. So ,
        > if the children of the universe are to evolve better language,
        more
        > fluent poetry, their tissues must exhibit healthy function.
        > There is no scism between the physical world of science and the
        > artful word of letters. They diminish and build hand in hand as the
        > children of the universe grow into the unknown. Bill
      • Trinidad Cruz
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2004
          gracias amigo
          tc