Re: Sick for sam

  • Mary Jo
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004
      Bill, add to that patchwork quilt the civilians who openly or
      covertly contract with sam for one or two special circumstances. Not
      only do they not get any benefits, they're prey to their enemies who
      come and go quite freely in our country. And unless you did a really
      huge deed without strings or under no legal duress, there won't be
      any favors forthcoming. No one seems to be spared the existential
      moment, whether you win or lose, and even those terms become
      relative. Mary