Re: where does the shaman exist?

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2004
      Whoa!! Mary, it's nice to see what you've got in the locker, at
      last ... You're far more suspicious than Eduard ever was, but as
      you've got tons less testosterone than Bill, I'm not quaking in my
      boots. I just think you're being patronising to this guy. Your
      superior attitude makes me nauseous. That's not personal, not for
      the kind of nihilist I am. I don't condone murder, but then I don't
      condone an ignorant righteousness either. Louise